Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sleepover

Sleepover

We were in the car going to my friend’s house for a sleepover. It was going to be so cool and fun. We were going to do heaps of stuff at his house. We parked outside their house and leaped out of the car and raced to the door and rang the bell. Ding Dong the bell rang, then my friend swung the door open.

“Hi,” I said.
“Come in, “said his mum.
My friend and I raced up the steps and into his room. We were in there for 2 hours playing lego and top trumps.
Later we came in the kitchen and got a snack from the pantry and asked his mum if we could go to the school and she said, “Yes”. We walked to the school and played ball tag in the playground. It got boring playing ball tag so we went back home.

The time when we got back it was 6 o’clock so we sat down and watched a movie called ‘Happy Feet’. After the movie we had some dinner then we went to bed and read.

In the morning we woke up and went on the PS2. We had French toast and it was so nice that we hat to go back for seconds. Then we had to go outside and play. At 2 o’clock I had to go home. The last thing we did was to take shots at goal.

After that my mum was there so I had to go home. That was so much fun. Next time he will come to my house.
By Hamish

9 comments:

  1. Who's house were at and what school did you go to
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Hamish.
    Sounds like you managed to squeeze a lot of fun into the time you were there. I wish I had that much fun every day.

    Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at a friend's called Jack and we went to his school to play at Cashmere.
    By Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at my friends Jacks house. He lives near Cashmere school and goes to that school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must been a great sleepover Hamish.
    I want to go to sleepover too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fantastic day and did lots of fun things

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a great sleepover with lots of fun and you want to do it again. I wish I was there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a really great sleepover Hamish. I wonder if you got much sleep that night?
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounded like you had a lot of fun there! I haven't had a sleepover in ages. If it had been a girls sleepover I think I would have felt really sad since I missed out.

    ReplyDelete